The process for Tenants at Moyle Estates is simple
- Contact us to arrange a viewing of the property
- Before the viewing, we will require two forms of ID, proof of address and a utility bill dated within the last 3 months
- You will be required to pay a holding charge for the property
- Agree a date you wish to move in
- Start the application process - we can go through the application together or we can email you the details
- After the application has been passed we will then get all of the paperwork organised for the date you move in
- You will need to ensure the fees, deposit and first month’s rent is in our account before we can release the keys
- When all of the above has been completed we will be pleased to give you the keys to enjoy your new home!
Please see the fees for tenants below
- Application - £195.00 (all tenants must pay this fee)
- Additional Person - £55.00
- Permitted Occupier - £35.00 (this is a fee that we may need to charge, dependant on individual circumstances)
- Guarantor - £75.00 (this is a fee that we may need to charge, dependant on individual circumstances)
- There are no VAT charges on any of these fees.
Please note these fees are non-refundable should your referencing application be unsuccessful or you pull out.
At Moyle Estates we offer our Landlords two levels of service:
Tenant Find Service
This is the right level of service for Landlords that wish to remain more involved. With this service we take your property out to market through various advertising means, including property portals and social media tools which we know our tenants interact.
Having identified qualified tenants, we show them around your property and, if they wish to proceed, speak to you to make sure that you are happy for us to start the application process. We then put the tenant through our intense referencing process. After this has taken place satisfactorily we then hand everything over to you to continue with the tenancy.
The tenant’s deposit is held with DPS (Deposit Protection Service) and is released to the tenant after the tenancy ends if both parties are in agreement.
The charge of a tenant find service is 50% of the first months rent (no VAT charge).
Fully Managed Service
This is a higher level of service for Landlords who choose to be less involved.
As above, we take your property out to market through various advertising means, including property portals as well as a range of social media tools.
We identify and show tenants around your property and, if they wish to proceed, we put them through our intense referencing process before starting the application process.
At this point we keep you, our Landlord, up to date on a daily basis (unless otherwise requested).
Once the application is completed with the tenant, we move the tenant into the property, on a date previously agreed with both parties.
We remain the first point of contact for the tenant throughout their time with you, ensuring less hassle for our Landlords.
The charge for a fully manage service is £195 set up and 10% per month management fee (no VAT charge).
|Tenancy Find Service||Fully Managed Service|
|Valuation providing advice on improving the letting potential and value of your property|
|Detailed property brochure produced|
|Extensive marketing through our chosen marketing channels|
|Arrange and conduct accompanied viewings of your property|
|Discuss constructive viewing feedback from viewings that have taken place|
|Negotiate applicant’s offers with you to secure the best tenancy available|
|Credit check tenants and obtain employment, previous landlord and agent references|
|Preparation of legally binding Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST)|
|Collection of the initial rent payment and damage deposit|
|Registration of the damage deposit with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)|
|Organising the preparation of the initial Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) (If Required)|
|Organising the Landlords Gas Safety Certificate by a Gas Safe registered engineer (If Required)|
|Read Electric, Gas & Water meters and advise necessary utility companies|
|Move in handover and signing of the tenancy agreement with the tenants|
|Monthly rent collection and statement detailing all income and expenditure|
|Conducting periodic property inspections with a written report after each inspection|
|Organising and arranging any required repairs or general maintenance of your property|
|Conducting a final property inspection when the tenant vacates|
|Submit final meter readings to the utility companies|
|Handling any dispute claims from the tenant’s damage deposit refund|